Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He who humbles himself will be exalted...

I had such a crazy day yesterday...i got up at 7 and had plenty of time to get everything i needed done..and then right in the middle of drying my hair i realized..'HEY I DONT HAVE TO BE AT WORK UNTIL 10 NOT 9" so i had like an hour to waste which actually turned out pretty nice...but i had eaten breakfast at 7 and was really ready for lunch at noon..but we didnt have a lunch break till 1:30 so..it was very torturous i'm not gonna lie haha....and i worked about 8 hours yesterday so by the time i got home..i was pretty tired..and then it was weird..the day was pretty much over..all i wanted to do was get in my pjs and watch american idol..and other shows haha i'm a nerd...
I am amazed at what God is doing in my life right now...he rewards those who are honoring him...and its easy to forget how important that is to do...lately i've been soo aware of how God is working in my life. All of the things i think i need are usually what is distracting me from my relationship with Him. Even though i'm 25 i tend to act like a 5 year old and throw a little fit when things dont go my way. I come from a really dramatic family and sometimes i let that get the best of me.
the scripture i'm looking at this morning is Luke 18:14 FOR EVERYONE WHO EXALTS HIMSELF WILL BE HUMBLED AND HE WHO HUMBLES HIMSELF WILL BE EXALTED.
God is constantly letting us know that he has a place for us up in heaven..specifically made for each and every one of us. All we have to do is be true to our promises to him and continue to allow him to direct our lives.
I pray that i have the strength to be the best that i can be every day :)
Love,
Bethany

No comments: