Tuesday, September 30, 2008

as for me...i'm the middle child...




So i have these two amazing sisters...and i know i dont thank God enough for them...i love them both soo much..they are such a huge part of my life and who i am....can't imagine life without them...so this post is dedicated to my older sister, Emily...and my younger sister, Anna....





Emily has such a strong personality...its written all over her face 24/7...and its a great personality let me add :)



then there is Anna...she def. has a strong personality as well...thats for sure :D I am so over the top grateful for Annabelle...



I love you both soo much...your my best friends...cant wait to see what God has planned for our lives in the future..i know its gonna be great as long as i have you two!




1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

Thanks B!! You have a strong, incredible personality as well, you should know! I love when you talk about something and your eyes light up... or when you think something's funny and laugh forever! It makes me laugh!!! Love you!!!
I'm so grateful for you.