Tuesday, September 16, 2008

as for me...i'm so all over the place...


so things have really been changing in my life...and i just have this feeling where i know something intense and major is going to happen to me..i just dont really know how to handle it or control it...which makes sense...i'm not supposed to be able to control it i guess...its just so uncomfortable...tonight we went to seven..which is the worship service we go to on tuesday nights...and the whole time..my mind was just racing..and honestly i was uncomfortable...and the worst part of it all was..i couldnt just let it go...something was just stirring in my heart..and it was def. obvious God was trying to speak to me...theres is no denying that feeling...and when its God..i def. know...my heart starts beating really fast..and its hard to swollow ...he wanted to open my eyes to what was really going on around me...to look at the ones who love me and notice and acknowledge the strength and promises that come from those people, and be able to see him through them...and thats real...




just because i dont see him physically...doesn't mean anything...the words my daddy has spoken to me since i was born..thats been God...every moment you've ever had in your life when you feel safe...thats God...those long hours i spent in the car with Anna on our road trips across new mexico and texas..laughing until we can't breath..thats him too...




every good and wonderful thing comes from him...how much more real can it get...




me and anna found this park we had driven by a few times...so we thought we would go out and take some pictures and just explore...it was gorgeous..with all the rain we've been getting everything is just green and gorgeous..there was this huge open field with lil kids having soccer practice..and then there was a path that kind of led into the trees..so being curious and all..we headed down the path...it was really pretty back there..but after 10 minutes or so we realized we were being bit by bugs...of course by the time we realized it..it was too late...and being the smart kid that i am..i wore shorts..so i looked down and had bites all over my legs..guess they liked my lotion...cool story..haha so we quickly ran back to the outlander...and went back home...so much for being curious..thats what we get for watching lost...gahlee..that show is CRAZY...i have trouble sleeping at night..cuz i'm laying awake trying to figure out what the heck is going on in that show..haha




anyways...here are some pics from the park :D




1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

B! These are beautiful pics! And this is such a great post! I really enjoyed what you wrote about God... got me really thinking. Made me kindof want to cry.
Love you with all my heart! I'm praying for you this weekend. I KNOW you'll do amazing and be so creative!~ Let God flow through you in all the creativity He's placed inside of you.