Tuesday, September 9, 2008

As for me...I'm random...

I am sitting here at work right now...just thinking and thinking about everything going on with me... this weekend is my first Peddler Show in College Station..and I just can't believe it's actually happening..I have been talking about it for a really long time now..thinking maybe someday it would actually all work out..and here I am..planning to leave this Thursday to head up there :D I'm so excited too!! I am so blessed to have such a great family as well...they are soo supportive willing to help me with everything I need..it definitely wouldn't have been possible without them that's for dang sure!!


here's a cute pic of my family from labor day weekend :D


ok on another subject...it has been raining like crazy here..and I know it's because of the hurricane but it makes it sooo difficult for me to get up in the morning and go to work when its all dark in my room and I can hear it raining outside...makes me want to stay in bed for years at a time..haha and since I've been working every day of the week 8 to 9 hours a day..i've just been soo worn out...I mean all those many years I was in college..haha I usually didn't even have a job..all I was doing was going to school...which is kind of a funny lifestyle I think..well it was for me...I hardly ever cared what I looked like...didn't wear much makeup...didn't even dry my hair on my most mornings..I would go to class then come home and sleep..haha I know its horrible..but that's how I was...

You just get into these routines your comfortable with and then when you change routines its difficult adjusting...or it is for me...but I've adjusted...unfortunatley...I would work all day..come home..then be so tired..and not have much energy left for much else...which has been frustrating because all I've really wanted to do is concentrate on the Peddler Show and whats coming up...but its like it has just been too much and so my mind keeps pushing it away...which actually hasn't been that bad a thing...otherwise I would have been overwhelmed...everything has been coming together just fine...with or without my worrying...so I know God has complete control over this situation...

when I get upset or worried about something..for example...sometimes I convince myself that what I see TV could happen to me..and my mind starts racing and just creating these plots and i start worrying...and it is just so captivating..God is constantly having to remind me that he is going to protect me and to stop worrying..and even if I experience hardships of any kind...I am able to overcome them through Him...and that's the amazing part...

2 comments:

Deonne said...

Bethany! I love seeing your blog! It's been so much fun "reconnecting" with Emily and now with you too!! I love your photography blog as well! Beautiful pics! 'Hope all is well!
Love, Deonne

Emily Suzanne said...

I'm so happy for you, B! This weekend is going to be great and you have so many incredible ideas~!